Saturday, October 11, 2008

Penol & Arul Birthday

Penol is my friend and Arul is my Cik Lie's friend (Cik Lie is my hubby cum boyfren veteren cum musuh : sbb I suka gaduh dgn dia ) Birthday diaorang ni kebetulan sama tarikh masa bulan July hari tu.. So i'm prepared very cute cupcakes for them.

Penol Harijadi Penol yang ke..?? She is same age with me. For her I'm prepared twelve mini cupcakes come with love shape transperent box. The price for 1 set cupcakes like this is RM15 only. In this set you can get twelve mini cupcakes with decoration, love shape transperent box, reben and hand made card..




Arul Saya tak tahu berapa umur dia.. I'm prepared twenty four mini cupcakes for him. I used segiempat box for him. Sesiapa yang ingin menempah cupcakes seperti Penol & Arul, bolehlah menempah dengan menghantar email kepada cupcakesmuffins@gmail.com or call terus di talian hotline 017-3316074.

Don't forget to mention your:-
~name / email /contact no
~Quantity/ design / color / wording
~Date to pick up.

Thanks..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...